Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for not instantly recognising indie's hat!

Comment

^ banned for having "Property of Dr. Jones" in sig when it is really really obvious whos hat it is.
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^banned for confusing me about some connectyion between slipknot and sg1
        sigpic

Comment

^^banned for sig confusion
          sigpic
          EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
          -Liberty Prime

Comment

^Banned for avater repeatition
            I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

^Banned because the -guy told me to ban you
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^banned because it feels right
                sigpic

Comment

^Banned for feeling right while banning me
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ dennab rof gnidear sdrow sdrawkcab

Comment

^banned for writing your words wrongly

Comment

^ banned for speaking backwards

^ Replicarter, banned for use of

^^ Vark banned for not realising there really is no connection between slipknot and sg-1, it was just my old avatar from the "stargate: the alliance forums"
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

^Banned for obviously liking the banning thingy way to much

sigpic

Comment

^ correct grammer for not using banned

Comment

DutchIndeed is banned for not posting int the SGC Story (5 words per post thread). And anyone else who has neglectwed to do so should be banned too! :

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=5282&page=37

Comment

^ banned for spelling neglected rong

Comment

Working...
                                X