Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned because net weekend i work bank holidays and get extra pay

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            ^ Banned for telling lies!
            ^ banned because i think your nw sigimages are awesome
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
              ^ banned because net weekend i work bank holidays and get extra pay

^ banned because i think your nw sigimages are awesome
              ^ Banned because I can
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^ban because your sig is ugly
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  ^ban because your sig is ugly
                  ^ Banned becuase its for Asgard Day
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^ban because I don't care
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned for not caring
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

^^^banned for not having a Tollan day

Comment

^ banned for not having the same tollan day as me... every somethingth of idunnouary i refuse to give people technology and act aloof
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^banned for keeping for yourself

Comment

^ banned for not celebrating tollan day with me
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^banned because you need champagne to celebrate

Comment

Working...
                                X