Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned because these cadences I'm writing are really giving me the irates and I need to take my frustration out on someone
    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ebethman
    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
    Originally posted by Bray
    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^ banned for not having a punchbag (is you are a human) or scratching post (if you are a cat) or chew toy (if you are a dog) or a Defrustrator-Matrix (if you are from the future, or an advanced alien) or a big sword (if you are from the past)
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I couldn't find my big sword

Spoiler:
        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned for being from the past... CONTEMPORIZE MAN!
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I'm not from the past I just like things that are sharp

Spoiler:
            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^banned because my IT teacher is annoying!!!!

Comment

^ banned for not having something sharp to deal with it.

Spoiler:
                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^banned because he is cruisin for a bruisin!!!

Comment

^ banned for not noting the merits of a good crickit bat in that respect

Spoiler:
                    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^banned because a chair will do

Comment

^ banned because scully looks better in your av than your sig!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

^banned because Scullllay is HOT anytime, anywhere, and any day

Comment

^ banned because you are right, she's just trying too hard when she doesn't have to in your sig...
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for being offline

Comment

^banned for being online

Comment

Working...
                                X