X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned because it snowed a bit here, not a lot though

Comment

^ banned for being lucky. i think the last time it snowed properly here was 3 or 4 years ago damned distance from polar winds and warming atlantic currents on the coast and high salt levels caused by sea spray!!!
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for probably being taller than me!

Comment

^ banned for being < 186cm
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for writing height in cm! What's that in feet and inches?

Comment

^ banned because i was trying to confuse you (6ft1 ish)
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for being 7 inches taller than me

Comment

^ banned for being a height that has consecutive numbers in it
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned for banning for unchangeable physical skill.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned because its been too long since the last ban!

Comment

^ banned for being lighter than me
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for being heavy!

Comment

^ Banned for not being in the Cantina!
                            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

^ banned because the cantina gets boring and confusing really fast unless you are continuously hooked into the Net 24/7!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned cause I'm in the Cantina from about 8 AM to 1 AM everyday.
                                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                                sigpic
                                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X