Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ban because I can't see your sig picture.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

^banned for not bowing before your First Prime

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        ban because I can't see your sig picture.
        ^ banned for being blind
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

^banned for liking that Starbucks character !! I've never a more annoying and arrogant character

Comment

^ she's not annoying but u are
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

^^ banned because Sheppard is cramping the Shark's style!
              sigpic

Comment

^ banned for having a signature under construction.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for not having a sig under construction!

Comment

^ banned for becoming a master of anti movement.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for not seeing that the ANTIs have cookies . I am no master, I am expressing my disappointment to a show that was good...once

Comment

^ banned, because it became better and only your taste changed.

Comment

^ banned for talking about taste
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

^ banned for questioning the Wraith's taste!

Comment

^ banned for not trying new tastes.

Comment

^banned for banning the almighty platschu

Comment

Working...
                                X