"Dammit! Who opened the radioactive
    container?!" --Creatures from the Abyss

Comment

^ banned for having a weird sig
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

^banned for not being open to weird signatures
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for thinking im not
          sigpic

Comment

^banned for too much thinking about the bannings
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for thinking about banning me
              sigpic

Comment

^unbanned for fearing me

Comment

^ banned for thinking i fear you
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned for putting the fear in you...and you...and you and you and you...
                    sigpic
                    "Dammit! Who opened the radioactive
                    container?!" --Creatures from the Abyss

Comment

^banned for leaving Alice alone

Comment

^ banned for banning the new person
                        sigpic

Comment

^banned, because I am innocent and the new person came to the lion's cave

Comment

^ banned for thinking she is innocent
                            sigpic

Comment

^banned for not knowing that I am male

Comment

^banned for being male

Comment

Working...
                                X