Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for using name magic! We need PH, so I can't allow you to make her disappear!
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned because the Queen of banning is back! Muhahahahaha!
      sigpic

Comment

Y'all banned cos I saw the Ark of Truth and cannot wait to buy it!!!! Vala is cute funny but Adria is a heartbreaker!!!

Comment

^ Banned because its been almost 6 hours since the last ban!

Comment

I missed you, so I ban you.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for missing me!

Comment

^ unbanned for joining the fanclubs.
                StarshineRoxie
                A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I don't have a fanclub Don't think it would last very long anyway.... maybe one or two posts before disappearing.....

Comment

ban because a doesn't need a fanclub
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

^^ banned because this thread is a memento of your perfectness.

^ banned, because PH isn't a Wraith.
                      Last edited by Platschu; 22 December 2007, 11:41 AM.

Comment

^ Unbanned for thinking I'm perfect

Comment

^^banned for speaking the truth. That sort of behavior isn't allowed in here.

^banned for making me edit.
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Y'all banned cos my nose is running like a Veyron

Comment

^ Banned for not running after it

Comment

^ unbanned for unbanning me!

Comment

Working...
                                X