X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for pretending to be a Tok'ra whilst being a Kull slave

Comment

^unbanned for decorating your christmas tree even when you're sick.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

^ banned for decorating the tree before 24th!
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for decorating so late . Got things to do, ppl to kill, you know, the usual

Comment

^ Banned for going to do.... 'things'

Comment

^ unbanned for not seeing you in a while *hugs PH *
              sigpic

Comment

^ Unbanned for missing me!

Comment

*unbanns everyone. Hands out homemade chocolate chip cookies*
                  StarshineRoxie
                  A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                  sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned we are all in the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT (MERRY CHRISTMAS) yes it was capped, happy holiday is for thankgivin (a message for all you PC people)

*munches on cookie*
                    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for munching cookies! You won't fit behind your desk any more!

Comment

^ banned for Im skinny (It would take about 30,000 cookies to make me fat )
                        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned! One down 29,999 to go

Comment

*Tosses PH 10,000 cookies * ^ banned because you will soon be fat
                            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned! Never going to happen I eat all the time and don't put on weight

Comment

^banned cos I said the same thing. I used to be able to eat so much and keep my silhouette . I put 10 kg without realising . My girl does not recognise me anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X