This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned, because I had to sleep.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned because I have a lot of assignments to make, while I'd rather decorate for christmas and do fun stuff
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^banned for wanting to decorate for X-MAS so soon

Comment

^ banned, because we decorated our flats today too. There is only 2,5 weeks left until X-Mas! I've bought myself a book about the last century's special effects. But I didn't find anything useful for my 18 months old nephew.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for *what I said before*

Comment

^ banned for referring back.

Comment

^banned, what would Brian Boitano do if he were here right now?
                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned for blaming Canada!

Comment

^banned, well we have to blame them first before somebody thinks of blaming us
                    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned, because I wrote an SP quote.

Comment

^Banned because quoting is bad.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned, because so many people needs here a V-chip.

Comment

^banned for not having cookies today!!!

Comment

^ Banned for wanting cookies!

Comment

^banned for always harassing me . I ban, you ban . IS that a hint hint poke poke, wink wink, ban-ban?

Comment

Working...
                                X