Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned for taking your mask off! Walters a Kull? Does the SGC know?

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
      ^ banned for stealing my avatar! and only joining last month and already having this many posts,spam much?
      banned for saying that. I joined three months ago and have 1,600+ posts.

^banned for making me laugh. (That's a popular ban for me in this thread. )
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

^ Banned for laughing in a very serious thread!

Comment

ban for being here. Don't you have The Cake of Destiney to find. I found the Pie of Might
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned because its 4:05am! Not the best time to start a quest

Comment

ban because its 11:06 Thursday here
              Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned for living in the past!

Comment

^ banned for making me
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

ban because I was lonely by myself
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned for not using your hand...
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

ban for being you
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned for taking Platschu's advice!

Comment

^ banned because i have to occasionally stop by to ban or else i die!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

^Banned cos no one is wearing their hot sexy Santa hat like me

Muwhahahahahaha....

Comment

^ Banned for being right! I'm not wearing a hat

Comment

Working...
                                X