• Show
Clear All

^ banned for culling the sigs!

Off.
    http://gateworld.net/news/2007/11/ra..._missing.shtml
    Darren mentioned me!

Off 2.

Wolfax:

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for having your name on the GW website

(Thanks to Platschu for the tip)

^Y'all banned cos PH is not fuzzy and wuzzy

Comment

^ banned, because it is the 3rd or 4th time, he mentioned me, if I count it well.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned for counting

Happy Birthday, wolfax!!
          *hugs*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned for hugging him, after you jumped out the cake!

Comment

^ Banned for wanting to jump out of the cake!

Comment

^banned for not joining him!!!!

Comment

^Banned for using peer pressure on him/her.
                  Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                  Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

^banned for not giving me a hand!!!! What are friends for, if not to PUSH people

Comment

^^ Banned for calling me him/her

^ Banned for wanting me to jump out of the cake with Platschu

Comment

^banned for not wanting to jump out of the cake dressed like a Sexy Santa helper

^bonus Ban for banning me all the time!!!!

Comment

^Banned for whining about being banned all the time. If a fact of life, errr , thread.

^^Banned for LEAVING YOUR GENDER UNDISCLOSED IN YOUR PROFILE, hence the him/her.
                          Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                          Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

^ banned, because you shouldn't shout.

Where is wolfax? I miss him from the virtual party.

Comment

^banned for not inviting us at the party!!!

Comment

^ Banned for wanting to be invited! I'm just going to go, invited or not!

Comment

Working...
                                X