Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm English but will move anywhere there is a model making job I can do If you want to get technical I'm 1/8th Scottish some fraction Irish (not quite sure both my mums parents are part Irish) and the rest is Welsh/English!

^ Banned for suggesting I go to interview (if I get one) naked! It might help.... worth a try!

Comment

^^banned for being in scottland when your location says ireland
      ^banned for not consulting the naked banners club first
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I'm not banning naked (at the moment )

Comment

^banned because you should be, you forget i'm watching you in the bushes
          sigpic

Comment

^banned for not letting her be naked..and implying im not aloud to travel
            and getting there before me and making my post make no sense
            sigpic

Comment

^^ Banned for watching me! If you really can see me... what am I wearing?

^ Banned for wanting to travel! I've travelled over 1000 miles in the last few weeks!

Comment

^banned for traveling that much..all those expensive trips to egypt
                sigpic

Comment

^^banned for traveling far and it's not appropriate for me to say what you're wearing on this thread
                  ^banned for making me edit
                  sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not being able to prove you can see me! If you can see me, then you can see into my room... what am I watching on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      ^ Banned for being addicted to banning! You can join the Banning Addicts club now! I think you already know the other members; Platschu, DutchIndeed and Wolfax
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^banned for not including me in the club now i feel left out
                      ^banned for watching x-rated movies
                      sigpic

Comment

^banned because i stole ur place
                        sigpic

Comment

^&^^ Banned because you're not addicted enough yet!

Originally Posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep
                          ^ Banned for being addicted to banning! You can join the Banning Addicts club now! I think you already know the other members; Platschu, DutchIndeed and Wolfax
                          I left Eric (4th place) off the list!

1: Pharaoh Hamenthotep 1,043
                          2: wolfax 847
                          3: DutchIndeed 806
                          4: AvatarIII 644
                          5: Platschu 633

Comment

^^banned for misspelling banned and editing to spell it right
                            ^banned for counting happy-go-lux but not me
                            sigpic

Comment

^banned because we have already been through my spelling
                              sigpic

Comment

^banned because i wasn't aware of this
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X