Comment

^ banned for saying goodbye
          sigpic

Comment

^banned for being jelous
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned, because so say we all.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for using a smart term
                Last edited by Journeyman chuck; 23 November 2007, 11:29 AM. Reason: wh00ps

I AM THE REAL BEN 10

Comment

^ banned first for reminding me, the almost perfect banner to a little mistake, secondly because PH disappeared!
                  Last edited by Platschu; 23 November 2007, 11:47 AM.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for making PH disappear
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned, because I am innocent. I think she is at a graduation party with her family or friends.

Comment

Banned because I don't understand your user name
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned for putting viruses in peoples computers
                          sigpic

Comment

banned for being in my head GET OUT YOU *****
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned because so many people asked about my user name.

placcs - is an onomatopoetic word from an old PC game
                              sch - a reference that I've learned German
                              hu - a sort of Hungarian, my nationality

Comment

banned for making your user name complicated
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X