This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned for recognizing that.
    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^banned for the sake of it before I leave
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

^banned for leaving.
        Meh...

Comment

^Banned for not leaving too.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

^banned for coming back.
            Meh...

Comment

^Banned for still being here.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

^banned because I'm not here
                Meh...

Comment

^Banned for lying ....very poorly.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

^banned for hallucinating
                    Meh...

Comment

^Banned because the thing in the corner wearing the tricorner hat told me to.
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

^Banned for existing in this reality.

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^banned for being already awake
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Banned for being a snoozy.^

Comment

^banned for not considering I am in another time zone
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

^Banned for excuses. Who needs sleep?

Comment

Working...
                                X