• Show
Clear All

^banned for banning himself
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

^Banned for not getting me another beverage. And ^ needs better tv stations to watch.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Banned because the last ^^^^^ posts did manage to confuse my exhausted grey matter.
        sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^banned for trying to pass of that lump of cold porridge as grey mattter.
          You big fibber you.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

^^banned for having a confused grey matter
            ^banned for eating porridge
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not eating your curds and way.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

^banned for offering < cottage cheese
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

^Banned for getting all huffy while sitting on her tuffet.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

^Banned for being a member of GW forums.

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^Banned for being less then 200 post under min count.
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

^Banned for being Flyattractor.

Comment

^Banned for using that ban more then once.
                          ^ Banned for being Barry Manilow to Flyattractors heavy metal.
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not being able to handle Pantera, Godsmack, M Manson, Rob Zombie and T. of a dead man.

Comment

^^banned for wanting to feed on a hot dog vendor
                              ^banned for a list I do not like
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

^Banned because I probably should not listen to that music...

Comment

Working...
                                X