This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for confusing <
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

^banned for being weak enough to be confused
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

^ should know not to tease a hungry "weak" wraith
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

^Banned for not grabbing a snickers candy bar
          sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
            ^ should know not to tease a hungry "weak" wraith
            ^is banned for talking about a Warith Queen
            sigpic

Comment

Banned for mentioning Wraith queens^

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^banned for reminding me of Freddy Mercury
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

^banned cause im bored
                  sigpic

Comment

^banned for being still up (shouldn't you be sleeping now?)
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

^Banned for banning someone for reminding them of someone well banning someone because of sleep deprivation.

Why do I remind you of Freddy Mercury? Uh oh.....crap....

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        ^banned for being still up (shouldn't you be sleeping now?)
                        it's 7am
                        sigpic

Comment

^banned for not banning

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                            it's 7am
                            already? and what are you doing already up on a Sunday morning??????
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not banning.....

Sunday? Its Sat here.

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                already? and what are you doing already up on a Sunday morning??????
                                i stayed up from 8pm yesterday to now no sleep since
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X