• Show
Clear All

^banned for not liking on topic threads
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Banned for training the fletching skill^(Signature)
      sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^banned for using a strange word
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Banned for not using a strange word^

B.t.w, is my language translated into your German/Italian, or do you know how to read English?

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^banned for that question
            well after having been learning English for 7 years at school and then using it every day at work, I hope to know how to read English, even if you never stop learning
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

^Banned fer speekin dat der Engish better that I otta do!
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

^^Secanded. This ear Lady caint be berrtter then oos at sprekin our own werds. So she isth banned.
                Last edited by Gormagon; 13 April 2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

^banned for making me concentrate to read post
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not enjoying concentrating.

Comment

^banned cause I did that all day already. Darn Tax stuff
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

^banned for reminding me that I should have filled the tax declaration tonight but I didn't
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

^Banned for tax evasion.
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

^Banned for banning mi_guard

Comment

^Banned for wearing a hoodie.
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

^banned for eating the little Wraith
                                sigpic
                                Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Working...
                                X