Comment

^banned for not noticing I'm in both
        Meh...

Comment

^Banned for being typecast.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for ^, Gormagon and Livestick having such large banning debates .

Comment

^banned for being still here
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Banned for being hypocritical^
                sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^Banned for dressing in the style of a 8th century monk

that is sooooo last week.

seriously.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Banned for ^ assuming classics go out of style. Its like saying black go's out of style...

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^Banned for not being hip enough to know that its now the 21st century.
                      White is the new black..

Limegreen is the only color that never goes out of style.

Its eternal hip!
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

Banned for having lime juice on the brain.^

Comment

^Banned for having to much prune juice on the brain.
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

Banned for not knowing the benefits of said juice.^

Comment

^Banned for not lighting a match.
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Banned for being right^

Comment

Working...
                                X