Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned for ignorance is no excuse policy.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Banned for posting in Green.^
      sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^Banned for casting magic missle with out first casting a spell of location for it to home in on....feh loser^!
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Banned for getting identities mixed up.^That wasent me that was Anubis. Besides, I have level 10 spells at my disposal *Snort.*

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^Banned for being a nooby little level 10 trying to play with the big Boy Mages.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

^Banned for being a first lieutenant.

*Casts ice barrage then Miasmic barrage at Fly*99 magic in Runescape..

Comment

^banned for banning a first lieutenant being one too
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Banned for not knowing only I am allowed to be a first lieutenant.^

Comment

^banned for being a first lieutenant
                    Meh...

Comment

^banned for having only 130 on-topic posts
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

^Banned for having used her girly charms to get the ranking of Colonel.
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

^Banned for having a Wraithy signature.

Comment

^banned because your signature is still too big
                            Meh...

Comment

^Banned for not having a sig or avie.

You unimaginavite slacker you.
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

^banned because I'm not unimaginative. just lazy
                                Meh...

Comment

Working...
                                X