Clear All

^Banned for No la LoLa Lo La la Loing on the subject at hand
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

^ banned for making me giggle
      sigpic

Comment

^Banned for actin girly and shattering your tough girl image.
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

^banned for revealing too much (hey, it happens)
          sigpic

Comment

^Banned for wanting me to reveal more.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

^Banned for being too revealing!
              Last edited by Gormagon; 02 October 2011, 08:35 AM.
              sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^ banned for imagining conspiracies everywhere!

Who Posted?

Posts 5,676 jelgate

Posts 4,514 Pharaoh Hamenthotep

Posts 3,717 chocolate_muffin

Posts 3,389 Girlbot

Posts 2,624 wolfax

Posts 2,489 AvatarIII

Posts 2,477 pookey

Posts 2,435 AtlantisRules!!!

Posts 2,250 Supreme Commander Sil

Posts 2,082 Alteran of Atlantis

Posts 1,831 Shanthaia

Posts 1,723 Platschu
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned because you'll never catch up to <
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

^Banned for having a multiverse sized ego.

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^banned because this gives you a new goal
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

^Banned to the internet gaol for being anti goal.
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

^Banned for banning.

Comment

^banned for its customary to send the Ban King a ham. You haven't sent the ham
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

^Banned because I hope you are talking about the Pig flesh kind.

Comment

^ Banned for lack of true awesome.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X