sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned for not making fun of noobs.

Comment

^banned for unbanning.
          http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...m/Earth001.jpg

Comment

Banned becasue I feel like it.
            1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
            5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
            6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

^banned for having feelings
              sigpic

Comment

^banned for removing Fluffy's antennae
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

^banned for spreading lies about things
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

^Banned for boldly going. It is a violation of section 7789977657.00456/d/c/apple/k paragraph 12, subsection 17, clause 3457536.
                    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^banned for legalese
                      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for supporting the Tollans!
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for not supporting the Jelgatians.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

^banned for letting Legos take over her avatar!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for insulting the virtual shadow of our the almighty, near perfect, semi-god Jel!

: gets the money later :

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for not enough worship
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X