Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for not being born with inate knowledge!!
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

^Banned for being right!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned because i'm always right, thanks to my inate knowledge of the universe
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^Banned for being the closest thing there is to being a god
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for knowing my secret !!!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

^Banned for keeping it a secret

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because i have to, or else i risk persecution from many directions, they all fear the Kwisatz Haderach!!!
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not uploading some degree as Trinity and Neo in Matrix
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for umm ... umm ... what the heck are you talking about??

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!
                    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

^ banned for not watching the Matrix movie. They could upload easily any information, skill to the people, so I thought it would be funny, if you can learn everything after a minute. I wanted to help to AvatarIII.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for forgiving for a joke ... smack!!!

teehee!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

^ banned for writing in every post "teehee!!"

Comment

^ banned because i already know everything, so why would i need to upload new information
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being boring ... already knowing everything ... *sigh* where is the fun???

teehee!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!

Comment

^ banned because AvatarIII knows only the past, so she can be surprised and have fun as we

Comment

Working...
                                X