X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned for knowing DI's weaknesses!!

Comment

^ banned for being suprised, is it not obvious?
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^^ banned for not having weakness

^ banned for saying obviously things
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for being mistaken in PH's lack me a weakness. i know what it is
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for knowing something! What is it?

Comment

^ banned for proneness to bar related head injury leading to unconsciousness and Wile E. Coyote Syndrome one of these days your ACME anvils will back fire
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I have lots of ACME products to use in the Cantina!!

Comment

^ banned for playing it safe with only anvils and pianos! the least likely products to go wrong!
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because they're classic ACME products!!

Comment

^ banned of course
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned

Comment

^ banned because i banned DutchIndeed for BannedIndeed earlier this morning
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for reusing a banning reason!!

Comment

^ banned because there is no original thought anymore
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^ banned for losing faith in this thread

V unbanned because I made you edit
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X