This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ unbanned for missing mckaychick with me
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned because I don't like the thought of banners leaving
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned for not opening a "bless the poster above" thread

Maybe she has a hangover.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned for wanting bless, when you can ban
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because sometimes the ban is a blessing

Comment

^Banned for finding blessing in banning, say, me

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not being able to imagine an extreme situation, where you don't feel yourself well, you can't leave, so you make the moderators to ban yourself, ergo the ban became salvation from there

Huh. ^ That would be a bit long sentence.

Comment

^Banned for... that

banning as salvation... Mmm... Are you planning to commit a GW suicide?!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned, because undomesticated equines could not keep me away

No, sometimes I feel tired to fight against human stupidity.

Comment

^Banned for making me wonder who's stupidity you're fighting, exactly

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not joining the fight against stupidity!

Comment

^Banned for not trying to talk to the stupid ones first

sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned for the good attitude

I work at a pharmacy and sometimes the patients make me nervous. There are strange people on the on-line communities, whose behaviour I will never understand and accept, but as a moderator I have to be patient.

Comment

^Banned for being a mod
                              *DI hearts mods *

Patience is a good thing. Thinking of what you want to do to people who ruin the fun in communities is too

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for plotting revenge!! (without me )

Comment

Working...
                                X