Comment

^banned because I am taller then you
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned as it's than, not then !

Comment

^ banned for dejavu!
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned as < was thinking of ^ in that post .... ^ Banned for not talking to < !
                  Last edited by Supreme Commander Sil; 10 January 2010, 01:47 PM.

Comment

^ banned for not knowing I must work in the morning. The rest of my life begins tomorrow.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned as < and ^ could chat for 5 minutes

Comment

^ banned because I am sure you will be ":/" after 5 minutes.

Comment

banned cause i cant remember ever having the pleasure of doing it to you before
                          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned as I misread that !
                            ^^ Banned as never

Comment

banned as i just read it again..
                              sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned for the offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X