Clear All

^ banned for posting in all the same threads as me
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

^ banned for blaming me, these threads are just too darn addictive
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being addicted
        sigpic

Comment

^ banned for blatant hypocrisy!!
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned for EVERYTHING
            sigpic

Comment

^^ and ^ banned for being ban-junkie
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for also being a ban junkie
                sigpic

Comment

^^ banned for a grand and thirty seven posts

^ banned for beating me AGAIN
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not having 1000 posts yet
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not knowing that only the ban post counts here! I have 174, so I am a junkie too.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for not knowing that only the ban posts count here! I have 174, so I am a junkie too.

Comment

^ banned because i don't know how to find that out
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not knowing if you click on the number of replies next to the thread you can see who posted and how many times!

Comment

^ banned for helping!

DutchIndeed 470
                              mckaychick 447
                              RepliCartertje 344
                              Davesg-43 338
                              Pharaoh Hamenthotep 326
                              General David Niemi 288
                              wolfax 276
                              Dr Weir 216
                              aintright 212
                              343_Guilty_Spark 209
                              Platschu 177
                              Sela 139
                              vark10 116

Will we reach the 5000th ban today?

Comment

^ Banned to help the thread reach 5000 posts!

Comment

Working...
                                X