• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned cause no one has to prove anything
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

^banned because gravity doesn't exist. No need to prove anything. My word will be enough
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

^banned because the axiom of 1+1=2 is also unproven and thus everything based on math could be totally untrue.
        sigpic

Comment

^Banned as it's maths !

Comment

^ banned because I have never heard it referred to as 'Maths' outside of the internet. So for my perspective I believe that it is merely an form of net-speak.

Comment

^banned because Math was my favorite grade school subject
              Jelgate is right

Comment

^Banned for still calling it "math". It is "maths" in British, Australian and New Zealand English *points in dictionary*. Only those from the US call it "math" .

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                  ^Banned for still calling it "math". It is "maths" in British, Australian and New Zealand English *points in dictionary*. Only those from the US call it "math" .
                  ^banned because languages change with regions. Look how Spanish differs in Mexico and Spain
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

^banned for being smart!
                    Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

^unbanned. I like your sig quote
                      If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

^unbanned for having excellent taste, its part of a poem I wrote a while back!
                        ^banned because... i'm supposed to ban you!
                        Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

^Banned for conformity !!!

Comment

^banned for rebellious behavior!

Comment

^banned for I founded rebellion on GW
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

^Banned for thinking that is so
                                ^^Banned for not noticing my own conformity due to your conformitiness !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X