Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned because it was only a test. And you failed.

Spoiler:
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned for making me almost die of laughter and as I was considering making a pro-platypus, anti-lemming thread/group

Comment

^ banned because we don't have to do anything, because we don't need a Platypus vs. Lemming match. Maybe we should give them compasses to reach the North Pole, so our problems will be solved after some time. *evil*

Spoiler:
        Okay, some of them can get life jackets too.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned for being correct
          Spoiler:
          And I don't understand that which is in spoilers *scratches head*...what's with the van?

Comment

^ banned because I mistyped "can" and "van". My bad.

Spoiler:
            *joins to the lemmings in the sea*
            *swims and rescues some of them*

Comment

^Banned for rescuing them.Your platypus super-powers weren't granted to you so that you could help others
              Ohh... ertem

Comment

^ banned for using Hungarian words here, what they won't understand.

Comment

^Verbannt, genau

Comment

^ banned for liking "intellectual duels".

Comment

^banned for teaching me the saying "I will never start an intellectual duel with a weaponless human".
                      I would have said "I understand" in Russian, but you wouldn't have understood

Comment

^ banned because GW doesn't support the Russian font, so it wouldn't be right, what you wanted to write in Russian.

Yeah, I wanted to remind to the "duels". Never forget it!

Comment

^Banned as I can transliterate .Da! Da!

Comment

^banned for knowing how to speak Russian
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

^Banned for interfering with Platschu and my conversation!!!nOW YOU Will incur the wrath of both of us

Comment

^ banned for sending him away. We can talk in pms too, so let others play!

Comment

Working...
                                X