Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned because work pays for your internet connection.
    sigpic

Comment

unbanned for this is true
      sigpic

Comment

^banned because I'm hungry.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

^Banned because as am I *wraiths*

Comment

banned for sucking the beejesus out of Jel
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for bowing in front of Jel!
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned for not bowing before me like a good little platypus

Comment

^ banned for not noticing I swam around in the pond. Don't expect more!
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned for not swimming again, after all, it is the platty-swimming carnival !

Comment

^ banned for not knowing, if I jump into the sea, there will be cunami at the coasts.

Comment

^Banned for I had to stop and think... at first I thought "... kunai???"
                        Tsunami

Comment

^ banned for being right. I can't spell.

Comment

^Banned for you can, just sometimes not in English (the majority of the time it is good !!!)

Comment

^ unbanned for kind words.

Comment

^Banned for unbanning, even if it is me

Comment

Working...
                                X