Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned because making a gate out of jel it is just too difficult.

Comment

^ Banned! ain't it supposed to be froggy darryl?
      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^ banned. No. Froggy is a state of being. Daryl is just a name I thought was interesting.

Comment

^ banned because it's thursday
          sigpic

Comment

^banned cause I am going to be late for work
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I'm already at school
              sigpic

Comment

^banned cause i'm at work
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I hate math
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned because math was easy for me. (Exept coordinate geometry, integral and derive counts... Brrr... )
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned because geography and history is easy for me
                      sigpic

Comment

^ banned because in high school we had to choose between geography and history, and we couldn't do both
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I have swimming in 30 minutes
                          sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned for swimming.

Comment

^banned for being a fish

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for piscism
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X