• Time
  • Show
Clear All

banned for not bringing me lunch.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      ^banned because their is no canon Stargate literature.
      ^ banned because that was my point
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned because stargate sg-1: roswell is a damn good book
        sigpic

Comment

^ banned because i'm sure it is, but i'd rather not confuse my self by having to remember the difference between canon and not canon, maybe i'll read it when the SG franchise is dead, it'll be a good way to keep the franchise going in my head.
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned because my entire family owns SAABs
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for reasons of 347, 78, West, North, South, CIA, Gormsh, and TBL... forget I mentioned that last one.

Comment

^ banned because I had whipped cream and strawberry jam on my waffles.
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not sharing the whipped cream and strawberries.

Comment

^ banned because my brother stole what was left
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned for having such a cruel brother.

Comment

banned because I'll trade you my sister for your brother
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned because you stole my sister and gave her to Cowpants

Comment

^ banned because I'm eating cake
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for increasing your blood sugar level!
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned because I have low blood sugar.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X