This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned. I made sure of that...
    ^^Banned. Well.. you didn't rip Draygon off of me or cause her damage in any way...
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

^Banned. I'm waiting for the right moment...

Comment

^banned- *hugs AR tighter* Don't want to get damaged or pulled off! My AR!
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

^Banned. ooh.. I think you just made sure of your death....
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

^Banned. Right.
            ^^Banned. *rips Draygon off of AR and zats her three times, then walks over and wraps her own arms around AR and gives him a foot-poppin kiss*

Comment

^banned- That's not very nice!

*Goes to bed becasue she's been ill all day and has now lost her voice and has a splitting headache.*
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned, sorry

Comment

^ and ^^ banned together. This is the biggest punishment for them!
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned. What?

Comment

^Banned. Is pondering whether or not to go watch Broken ties.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

^Banned.................................what??

Comment

^Banned. THe Ep of Atlantis that I missed.... I was deciding whether or not to go watch it... or are you questioning my thoughts of leaving?
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

^Banned. DON'T LEAVE!!

Comment

^Banned. *cowers*
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

^Banned. It's okay, stop cowering.

Comment

Working...
                                X