This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned. Hi Ksya.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I am in bad mood.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for bad moodiness
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

^Banned. If you knew who was in my sig you might get it
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

^banned ...errr.... someone blunt?
            sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned We're the Red Dwarf Crew
              ^^Banned...Blunt crashed Red Dwarf through a moon....Penalty = Painting the ship

Comment

^Banned. O...k...
                ^^Banned. Yep
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

^^unbanned- Red Dwarf posse!
                  ^banned- see, I know who he is!
                  sigpic

Comment

^Banned You know his last name
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

^Banned.....We do Goalpost head (Red Dwarf joke)

Comment

^^banned- his name's Blunt, Jame Blunt. *cue 007 music*
                        ^ubanned- *gets the joke*
                        sigpic

Comment

^Banned. You googled him didn't you? Now to explain what I was laughing at... it just seems like I've said Blunt alot since I put him in there...
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

^Banned...Can we see your collection of 20th century telegraph poles??????

Comment

^^banned! Did not google him! watched Top Gear instead
                              ^unbanned- or perform a nice long salute!
                              sigpic

Comment

^baned. Whatever you say.
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X