Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned. the force isn't living. It just surrounds all things that are living.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

^Banned-the Jedi think its a living thing-A living force-Anyways its just eaten you so may have a mass effect on the universe once its finished digesting

Comment

^Banned.
        *runs up the stairs, shots hitting the wall next to me. Turns around once I'm at the top and fires several shots back at my pursuers. Ducks, narrowly missing a blast, then keeps running down the hallway. Hits the buttons, and stands in the center of the room. The rings scoop me up just as the pursuers reach the room*

You were among the pursuers btw. I gotta go... be back in 1 hour - 1 hour and a half
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

Banned^ *JN gets hit but is beamed aboard and Automatic medical Tech brings JN back to life*

Comment

^unbanned *hugs*

Comment

^Unbanned *Hugs back* *Readys for round 2 with AR in about 1/2 an hour*

Comment

^unbanned

Comment

Unbanned-We should set a few traps for him and his army of followers

Comment

^unbanned. What do you have in mind?

Comment

^Unbanned-we'll we left off with me getting shot (No problem, Asgard ships cater for the recently deceased as well) You should probably corner him and I'll Flank him. You'll have your personal shield to protect you and I'll whack him round the Head with the Anti Prior device-I can't believe he called himself Atlantis Rules!!! when he loves the Ori so much and thinks he's a God. We'll show him

Comment

^unbanned. I like your plan. Should work.

Comment

^Banned. *is ringed abord his new Superweapon, Celestus II, a combination between a cityship, Anubis' Mothership, and Ori architecture*
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

^banned! Oh crap...

Comment

^^Banned for bringing together an unspaceworthy peice of ***p

Comment

^unbanned

Comment

Working...
                                X