X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for not just dropping the subject

Comment

^banned for not following Origin (there, dropped it )
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

^banned, for I am Alteran and we will never follow Origin

Comment

^banned because you can escape we mere mortals are stuck with 'em

Comment

^banned. I will try out my new tactic on you.... Worship the Ori, we have pudding! (and cookies )
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned. HALLOWED ARE THE ORI!!!

Comment

^^banned. Not working!
                ^banned for selling your soul for cookies!

Comment

^ banned because I can see a director seat for a cookie factory as well!
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned. Are you a follower?
                    ^^Banned for its not just cookies, theres pudding too!!
                    ^^^Unbanned. Welcome new follower! Hallowed are te Ori!
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for serving false gods of the ascended type.
                      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^banned. You have insulted our gods, now you may not have the umlimited pudding and cookies.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

^banned because there can't be anything wrong with them if they are handing out free desserts

Comment

^banned for you are correct, its not like we sap your energy if you worship us or anything like that
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for bribing your followers...with desserts?
                              1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^ banned for not knowing that a starving crusade can't be successfull.

http://translate.google.com/translate_t#
                                ^ This program can be useful for any language learner. It supports Hungarian too, but this mistranslate the longer sentences.
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X