• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Un...banned.
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^banned for unbanning an Alteran

^^banned. One Aurora? A fleet of ori Motherships... mmmm... no contest there..
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned...never, ever, ever ever ever, EVER...underestimate an aurora

Comment

^ banned for repetition of the word ever the Aurora is cool enough it needs no emphasis

Comment

^ Banned! Me? I'm not the one that spoke of storming the Ori with an aurora

and banned for making me look stupid! U edited and changed your post...which I already replied to!

Comment

^ banned because I was forced to edit coz ur too quick

Comment

Banned...THis "" is just wrong...the red smiley looks like the angry one I used in my post.

Comment

^ unbanned *squished*

Comment

^banned for squishing Kelt'ar

Comment

^ banned he's so squishable though, have you seen the paintballing outfit??

Comment

^ So unbanned.

Comment

LOL!! ^ banned for unbanning me - that's a dangerous thing

Comment

^banned because glass breaks easily

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not considering bullet proof glass.

Comment

^banned coz my brother is giving me so many reasons to do something drastic to him.
                                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Working...
                                X