Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned because no ones posted in here since 4:37 pm.

Comment

^ BAnned...I think thet're all tired
      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^banned coz they probably are..

Comment

^ banned for being in a weird timezone 8.5 hours ahead of GMT
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being in the GMT +0 timezone
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^unbanned because I got out of school early!

Comment

^banned for getting out of school early you should be learning
                When i die bury me face down so the
                hole world can kiss my ass

Please click on these Dragon's for me once a day

Comment

^banned cuz its supposed to be -30 (counting the wind chill) tommarrow!!
                  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

Unbanned because that is a tad cold.
                    Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

^banned.... I meant farinheit.... its a little more than a tad.
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for future hypothermia

Comment

^ Banned because I have too much work to do ...and I'm not sure my model will work when it's done

Comment

^banned for making a model as bad as your madel of Ronon's gun (in the not working sense)
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned!!

Comment

^ banned because you shouldn't listen to AR - Ur model is the epitome of awesomeness

Comment

Working...
                                X