Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned for not protecting me from the hungry hordes!

Comment

^banned for not talking as often as anyone else on this topic!/looking so delicious! *shudders at the thought of not being able to eat you* I want steak!
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned for having a point.
        sigpic

Comment

^ BAnned for having an eagle in your eye
          1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^banned for not
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I've gone two days without banning anyone

Comment

^^ Banned for not having an animal with a sharp, curved beak and claws in my eye?...BANNED!

^ Banned for cutting!
                Last edited by Kelt'ar; 11 January 2009, 12:59 PM. Reason: n in an

Comment

^^ Banned! You must be hungry! *Offers a plate of roast Cowpants*

^ Banned for making me edit

Comment

^ banned for having cowpants clones

Comment

^banned cuz I stole your roast Cowpants... *swallow* its good
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                        ^ banned for having cowpants clones
                        ^ Banned! Clones? There are no clones...

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                        ^banned cuz I stole your roast Cowpants... *swallow* its good
                        ^ Banned! That was mine!

Comment

^^ Banned for not sharing your roast cowpants with me...what are U, smurfette?

^ Banned!...what is this, revenge?

Comment

^ Banned for thinking I'm Smurfette

Comment

^banned for making me suspisious *begins to look at face for the edges of a mask*
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

^^ Banned...I merely said U're acting like smurfette (not SHARING your roast cowpants and all).

^ Banned! no cutsies!

Comment

Working...
                                X