This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned because he said bnned
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

^banned cuz you called AOA "he"

^^Unbanned because your right!
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Banned for aidding a bunny in it's quest for world domination!
        Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
          ^bnned because school sucks...
          When you will begin to work, than you will wish you could be in school again... Maybe your schoolmates and teachers are stupid, but this is the part of your life, when you are responsible for learning only... Later everything will change.

^ banned because I support world domination! Freedom and justice for the Goa'uld!
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
            ^ banned for being keltic.
            :LOL: Did not see that one comming!
            1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^ banned for not banning me!
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ aaawwww...Banned and squished

Comment

^ banned because only PH is permitted of squish me...

Comment

^ Banned for exclusive squishyness

Comment

^ banned for having a vile lizard tongue.
                      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned...it's got it's uses

Comment

^ Banned for real sex on HBO this morning (1 am) had a thing on tongues
                          sigpic

Comment

^ banned because the new black squrrel species are cool.
                            sigpic

Comment

^ new black squrrel? ^ Banned for your insidious experiments
                              sigpic

Comment

^ banned for watching it!

Comment

Working...
                                X