X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for being on the "save" wavelength
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

^banned for noticing typo.
      sig made by me

Comment

^ banned because i'm sorry, i had run out of other things to ban you for.
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^banned for not finding anything else.

which I have run out also.
          sig made by me

Comment

^ and ^^ banned for not being creative to make funny bans
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for gratuitus illustrated eyelid usage
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

^^banned for making fun

^ banned for using the word gratuitus
                sig made by me

Comment

^ banned for hypocrisy
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

^banned for catching that.
                    sig made by me

Comment

^ banned for not
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for possibly being a Viking!

Comment

^ Banned for being cool.

Comment

^Banned for probably being taller than I am
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ Banned for being short How tall are you anyway? You've got me interested now!

Comment

^Banned for banning short people
                                And I don't know in feet and inches, but it's 1.63 in meters
                                Not that bad
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X