Clear All

^ ^banned for not realising no one can help Platschu
    ^ banned for calling them horses when they are ponies

Comment

^^ Banned for being in the same room as your collection

Spoiler:

^ Banned because we should try to help!

Comment

^ banned for not giving me carrot or sugar cubes! These are my only opportunities for surviving.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ unbanned for making me laugh

Comment

^ Banned for laughing! This is a serious thread!

Comment

^ banned for laughing instead of making a rainbow for the ponies!
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for having too many ponies

Comment

^ banned for not knowing these trained stud almost attacked me!

Comment

^ banned for getting way too weird with the ponies

Comment

^ Banned because I have a pic to prove it

Comment

^ banned because you have a picture about everybody! PH is the godmother.

Comment

^ Unbanned for revealing the truth...

PH is the Gateworld STALKER
                          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^ Banned for lies!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              ^ Banned for lies!
                              ^ Banned because why then you do have peoples pictures
                              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^ Banned! ... No reason...

Comment

Working...
                                X