Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned because Sky is such a rip off! And I'm forced to pay for it!
    sigpic

Comment

^Banned for being confusing.

Comment

^ Banned because I found another pic of you

Spoiler:

Comment

^Banned because we all have to do our parts in the war against insects.

Comment

^bnned because I hate inscets!

Comment

^ banned because they are delicious if you like Indian foods!
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned because I don't. Ewww...

Comment

^ banned for being the victim of my 1400th ban here!

Just for you:
                  CLICK

Spoiler:
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ unbanned for being a dedicated banner

Comment

^banned for wanting to kill me!

Comment

^^ unbanned for your great discovery! But I will never be as good as PH.

^ banned for suggesting it!

Comment

^banned because I beat you

Comment

^ banned for being right, but I needed time to find the best pictures:

CLICK 2

CLICK 3

I have to admit the eat them in China and Thailand too.

Comment

^ banned for bugging ^^

Comment

^banned for backing ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X