This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for not living on Hawaii!
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for also not living on or in Hawaii according to your location

Comment

^ unbanned for finding out the shocking truth! But at least here are less snow. We had very warm winter in the last years.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned because I would love to have snow I don't like the warmth that much.

Comment

Unbanned because I just went to see Twlight. *squeal!* Thus I can fully appreicate your banner.
            Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

^banned because you saw it! (yay ) I still haven't been able to see it yet, even though it came out on the 11th in Aus

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
                ^banned because you saw it! (yay ) I still haven't been able to see it yet, even though it came out on the 11th in Aus
                Unbanned! You need to see it. I enjoyed it when I thought I wouldn't. It was a pleasant surprise. Just the right mix of seriousness, mystery, action, and comedy. Plus. HAWT vampires. *GUH* *THUD*
                sigpic

Comment

^banned because LOL I hope it will live up to the books

Comment

^ banned Ely sucks and I'm stuck here.
                    sigpic

Comment

banned because exams make my head hurt
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Unbanned for because I understand. I finished mine a few days ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for hurting Jel's head

Comment

^ banned because he has hydra skills!

Comment

Unbanned because I am confused.
                              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for being confused!

And squished because I have a lot of work to do

Comment

Working...
                                X