X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned because it wasn't my fault!
    sigpic

Comment

Collective unban because I am done my Summa! BOOYA! *does the happiest of happy dances* Now I am friggen' going to bed, I haven't been yet! Stupid university.
      Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

^ unbanned congrats
        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for unbanning

Comment

^ banned for I must do mail...see ya in an hr
            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for being at work

Comment

^ Banned cos I've brought another long coat
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^ banned for long coats are
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                    ^ banned for long coats are
                    ^ Unbanned for truth
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^Banned because my feet are cold.

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                        ^Banned because my feet are cold.
                        ^Banned for not having thick socks

Comment

^ banned for not providing Cow humanitarian assistance...*gives Cow socks aquired from a second hand store*
                          sigpic

Comment

^Banned for giving me socks made out of mouldy cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                              ^Banned for giving me socks made out of mouldy cheese!

^ Banned for having smelly feet!

Comment

^ banned for the fetchetta acually made his feet smell better
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X