• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
    ^^banned cuz they'll cooperate... *evil laugh*

Deal. *shakes* So you have...
    Unbanned for general discussion.

*ticks off on fingers* I have Carson, Rodney, and Radek full time. With Martouf and Daniel on timeshare. Hmmmm lets say every Monday/Wed for Daniel, and every Fri/Sat for Martouf?
    Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
      Unbanned for general discussion.

*ticks off on fingers* I have Carson, Rodney, and Radek full time. With Martouf and Daniel on timeshare. Hmmmm lets say every Monday/Wed for Daniel, and every Fri/Sat for Martouf?
      UNbanned. I have Janus, Mitchell, Sheppard, and Lorne full time. With Daniel and Martouf on timeshare. *evil grin*

Comment

UNbanned. I have Janus, Mitchell, Sheppard, and Lorne full time. With Daniel and Martouf on timeshare. *evil grin*
        Banned for making me think twice about Lorne. Maybe we could exchange for one night a month or something. Add some variety? You can have your pick of mine?
        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I feel like calling you Sarah.

Comment

Banned for making me think twice about Lorne. Maybe we could exchange for one night a month or something. Add some variety? You can have your pick of mine?
            Banned for thinking twice about Lorne! If we have to I'll choose Carson. Always loved him... Janus, Sheppard, and Mitchell are non-negotiable though. They're all mine!

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
              ^ Banned because I feel like calling you Sarah.
              Unbanned for weridness. WHAT!? WHY!
              sigpic

Comment

Unbanned cuz I'm weird. I dunno, that's just what I feel like calling you.

Comment

Banned for thinking twice about Lorne! If we have to I'll choose Carson. Always loved him... Janus, Sheppard, and Mitchell are non-negotiable though. They're all mine!
                  Unbanned. -You can keep the rest!

So, once a month you get Carson, and I get Lorne. I want him back with all the pieces mind you!
                  sigpic

Comment

Unbanned cuz I'm weird. I dunno, that's just what I feel like calling you.
                    Unbanned: Why? Are you tired of me being a Stargate already?!
                    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I had no idea Stargates were named Sarah.

Comment

^ Banned because I had no idea Stargates were named Sarah.
                        Banned: Thats MISS ORBITING STARGATE - Dubbed 'Sarah' to you Missy!
                        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned! Is that your real name?

Comment

^^banned for stealing the first letter of my name...

^unbanned because *squishes*

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              ^ Banned! Is that your real name?
                              Unbanned: Which 'Sarah' or 'MISS ORBITING STARGATE - Dubbed 'Sarah' ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Unbanned: Which Sarah or MISS ORBITING STARGATE - Dubbed 'Sarah' ?
                                ^ Banned! Sarah or MISS ORBITING STARGATE.. is either of them your real name?

Comment

Working...
                                X