• Show
Clear All

^ banned for eliciting a cause
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not helping ^^ make flat house banners, caps and T-Shirts
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned for encouraging ^^^
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

^banned for lack of logical transition (writing "^" and "^^^" without "^^")

Comment

^banned for being manly
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

^banned for stating the obvious

Comment

^banned for not being manly enough! hah!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

^ Banned for being all girly You're wearing pink!! And a skirt!

Comment

^ AM NOT! i was wearing combats and... aw hell the pinks got me again! im never visiting the elegance thread to mock them ever again! O.o
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

^ Banned because you posted in there! There really is no hope for you *Sets Susie in Girly mode*

Comment

^ banned for having 4 emoticons in a post.

Comment

^ banned for banning PH
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

^banned for not understanding that i accidentally a WHOLE bottle of coke.

Comment

^ banned for accidentally WHOLEing a bottle of coke
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned! Now ^^ is doing that too?! Its spreading

Comment

Working...
                                X