• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned for being sticky

Comment

^ banned after a long heretic day.
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for saying heretic and meaning hectic.
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I did say I had a long day!
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned because days are all the same length, on earth anyhow, how would you like a venusian day? (~5832 hours)
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for becoming the barbot while i was missing i dont like barbots. especially ones named CARL AND AVVY
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

^ banned because barbots frees up more people to drink!
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned because barbots are not as fun to be served by
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

^ Banned because you're a spirit trapped inside a necklace... you can't serve anyone

Comment

^ banned for weird cosplay...
                      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for having a sig such as she has (where have i seen those characters before? O.o its driving me nuts )
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

^ banned becuase it's spelled KARL!!! (blame CJ, she named it)
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^ banned also because it's spelled KARL!
                            sigpic

Comment

^banned for being fuzzy over spelling

sigpic

Comment

^banned because I feel like it
                                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                                X