Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned cus I have no control over the taste of chinese food. Now italian food...I control
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^ banned for having food control issues
      sigpic
      Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
      Spoiler:
      Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
      You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

^ Banned because I'm actually in counselling for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
          ^ Banned because I'm actually in counselling for that.
          ^Banned because the SGC Story (5 words per post) thread is stuck:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=5282&page=77 .

Comment

^ Banned becuase I unstuck it...

Comment

^banned for not making noise in this quiet thread
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ Banned because music is organized noise.

Comment

^^ banned for saying this thread is quiet.

^ banned also just to be fair.
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being fair in a ban thread
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:
                    You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

^ banned for implying banning isn't fair (it always is when it's from me).
                      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for proving me wrong
                        ^ unbanned for liking 'Reaper'
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

^ banned because i am a wraith!! (see pic of self thread)
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

^ banned for transsentienting
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

^banned for make up (making up words ^__^)

Comment

^banned because I didn't Make it up, I coined a new word
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X