X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for making people do work!
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

^banned because I am confused - did I and Dr.Weir have the same idea in diffrent threads?

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because it looks like it, great minds think alike!
        sigpic

Comment

^banned for it seems like it, but you don't have a 36000 words long fanfic about him

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because if I did it would be all about me and him and no one else would want to read it.
            sigpic

Comment

^banned because I would

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for wanting to read it
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned for banning for reading

errrr, wait.... yeah, that's it...I think
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned for reading the banning
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned for banning someone for reading!
                      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for banning me for banning for reading!
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

^Banned because the words banning and reading are used way too many times now
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned because they are awesome words
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned because my nose is running.
                              sigpic

Comment

^ banned for notr knowi9ng i went to a movie today
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X