• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^unbanned because I am in VANCOUVER - yay

sigpic

Comment

^Banned for forgetting to hide me in your suitcase
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^banned becaue you wouldn't have fitten in it with all the stuff I had to pack (one year is a long time)

sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not being willing to take another giant suitcase with you
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^banned for that would have cost as much as a flight ticket - come over here and vsit me

sigpic

Comment

^Banned because I think I'll send myself over by mail. In a box. Or duct tape myself to a plane

sigpic

Comment

chevron argh ...^banned because that is happening too often

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for banning DutchIndeed. I want to do that too, just to do it.
                  There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

^Banned for wanting to ban me
                    Muhahaha! I'm banning you first!

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not understanding me. I want to send myself over by mail. In a box. Or duct tape myself to a plane just to do it. But then again... a car is safer.
                      There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

^banned for ductaping onto a plane is way more fun

sigpic

Comment

^banned for thinking that duck tape would stand up to the speed of the plane... again a car is much safer.

Comment

^banned because you are too cowardly to try and defy the laws of physics with me

sigpic

Comment

^ banned...i'll be your huckleberry
                              sigpic

Comment

^unabanned for that

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X